DUDEK & BOCK is operating as an essential business operation under Illinois Executive Order 2020-10, paragraph 12.
QUESTIONS regarding this notice should be directed to: email@example.com
- Any employee who has been experiencing or develops the following symptoms must not report to work. If these symptoms develop while at work, inform a supervisor immediately regarding your condition and maintain social distancing from others. If these symptoms develop outside of work, call your healthcare provider immediately. Symptoms include:
- Coughing, fever, shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing.
- Early symptoms may include chills, body aches, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, and runny nose.
- New loss of taste or smell.
- If you come into close contact with someone showing these symptoms or are exposed to a COVID-19 positive person in past 72 hours, notify D&B for direction on whether you can come to work.
- Employees should maintain a 6-foot distance from all others within the building and may not congregate anywhere on the premises. Employees are required to wear a face covering when they are less than 6 feet away from another person.
- Failure to follow these general rules may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination.