Yesterday Governor Pritzker announced new COVID-19 rules. What does this mean for Dudek & Bock employees?
- Employees are required to wear masks at all times in the building. The only exceptions are for eating, drinking and washing your face. Please put on your mask before leaving your car, and leave the mask on until you reach your car at the end of your shift. Exemptions only allowed for safety reasons.
- The COVID-19 bonus has to be terminated, as ordered by the Governor, with the pay period that begins on November 23.
- Sanitize workstations and frequently touched surfaces at the beginning of your shift.
- Cooperate if you are required to have a temperature check.
- Limit in-home gatherings to household members. Limit funerals to 10 family members of the decedent.
Although we have had several employees infected with COVID-19, we have seen no evidence that any case was caused by infection from a co-worker. We appreciate your continued efforts to do everything you can to keep your co-workers safe. Please continue that care when you leave work.
See Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigations for the full text of the order.
In addition, following current CDC guidelines (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/duration-isolation.html), employees who contract COVID-19 can return to work after a 14-day quarantine (measured from the date of a COVID test that produces a positive test result).
Continue to follow the city of Chicago’s restrictions and the guidelines for frequent hand-washing, staying at least six feet apart from others, and wearing masks correctly. Masks must cover your nose, mouth, and chin. If you have problems keeping the mask on your nose, try a different style of mask. Disposable masks should be worn only one day. Reusable cloth masks should be washed daily.